Scrum Sprint Retrospective
5. January 2013
Dieser Artikel ist leider noch nicht ins Deutsche übersetzt.
All team members reflect on past sprint and develop a plan for improvements on the next sprint. Questions are:
- What went well during the last sprint?
- What can we improve in the next sprint?
- After sprint review and before sprint planning
- Facilitated by Scrum Master
- 3h meeting / 4w sprint
- additional: check Definition of Done to improve quality continuously
Look at people, process and tools, How can we improve the development process?
- Creating an ordered list, have improvement plan for next sprint to make development more enjoyable and effective.
- Scrum forces improvements all the time and Sprint Retrospective is a formal place to have time for.
The Scrum Guide, Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland, October 2011